Laminated Roof Systems
Insulated LRP (Laminated Roof Panels) – Screenmobile's insulated roof panels begin with baked enamel finish on aluminum skins. These aluminum skins are permanently pressure bonded to a 3” core of EPS (Expanded PolyStyrene Foam).
EPS is a high-performance insulation specified by architects nationwide for increased energy efficiency of your home. Using these insulated panels with our patio components helps create a stronger, more durable Cover.
Features & Benefits:
- Maintenance Free
- Fits Any Structure - 3” – 6” Insulated Panels
- Triple Internal gutter system - Gable application
- Flush Mount, Full Length Skylight - No Fasteners to see
- No framing to see - Panels available with electrical raceway
- Great insulation value - Great for patio covers and carports
- Great for patio rooms and sunrooms - ICBO approved
- Protected by multiple patents - Blocks the harsh sun
- No condensation buildup - Much cooler than metal panels
Contact your local Screenmobile for more information on laminated roof systems.