Looking for a more substantial screen door than a typical door?
Handcrafted doors from PCA products could be the answer. Available in select Screenmobile locations, these doors offer a variety of sytles, colors and handle options. All utilizing flat spline that is virtually impossible to push away from the door. All doors are made in America and every possible size and option are available.
- Solid Aluminum Corner Keys ensure a rigid and sag resistant mainframe.
- Only ¾" Square Aluminum Picket is used in the construction of the decorative sections of our doors.
- All screen doors in our catalog utilize the original and exclusive "Thru Lock System" Aluminum Sand Castings are used for all ornamental work.
- No visible rubber or glazing present with our Spline-less Kick Plate System, no more mold or mildew buildup!
- Full 1" X 2" Heavy Aluminum Mainframe (.065 wall thickness) has incorporated flat spline groove for screening.
- Zinc Spear Heads, will not rust.
- "Standard" push button or Tasman® Locking Handle available for all doors.
- Added strength is realized with a 1 -3/16" Wide Kick Rail Bar.
- All Kick Plate is .024 in thickness. This provides greater resistance to dings and dents.
Custom sizes and finishes are available.
All doors are hand powder coated to exact standards. Powder coating is much stronger than a paint process and will last for years.
Choose the Tasman security lock or standard pull handle. Also available are dead bolt locks and in swinging handles.
High quality air adjustable closures are available on all PCA doors. This ensures a precise closing speed and keeps the door closed as needed.
There are a variety of styles to choose from:
For more detailed information, please contact us and we would be happy to show more information. You Call and We Screen.