Hale Pet Doors
Hale pet doors can make life easier, by giving your pets the option of going outside. Pet doors can be mounted in screen doors or walls. No matter what size your dog or cat, Hale pet doors can help. Please contact your local Screenmobile for more information.
- Flaps- Single flap made of flexible 3/16" clear PVC vinyl.
- Main Frame- Extruded 6063- T5 aluminum with .063" wall thickness. Straddles the screen frame on outside and bottom. Designed to accept frame thickness up to 1/2". Can be factory modified for thicker frames by removing one outside leg.
- Spline Frame- Extruded 6063- T5 aluminum with .063" wall thickness. Attached to main frame and is the top and inner side of the pet door.
- Magnets- A 1/4" rod magnet.
- Strikes- Made of stainless steel.
- Weather stripping- Flap is surrounded by 1/2" nylon pile for maximum insulation. Nylon is woven into a backing 9/32" wide and 1/32" thick.
- Arizona beige
- Brushed aluminum
- Dark bronze