Last Updated: November 17, 2022
1. Accessing our Site and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Site, and any service or material we provide on our Site, in our sole discretion without notice to you. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our Site, or the entire Site, to users, including registered users. :
2. Your Obligations.
(a) You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Site.
(d) If you have a Screenmobile account to our Site and have specific login credentials, such as a user name, email, password or any other piece of information given as part of our security procedures (collectively “User ID”), your User ID must be treated as confidential, and you must not and will not disclose such information to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your User ID is personal to you – for your individual and exclusive use only – and that you expressly agree not to provide any other person or entity with your User ID or allow them to access your Screenmobile account, our Site or portions of our Site to obtain services without our authorization. From time to time we may require that you change your password. You agree to notify us immediately of any suspected or confirmed unauthorized access to or use of your User ID or any other breach of security that could affect us or our Site. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your Screenmobile account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your Screenmobile account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your User ID, your other personal information, or information that we generate or display on our Site.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
(a) Our Site and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, unique color choices, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Screenmobile, Screenmobile’s licensors or other providers of such material, and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- (i) Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in random access memory (or RAM) incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials. You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes
- (ii) You may print or download information provided on our Site in accordance with the functionality that Screenmobile provides as part of the Site.
- (iii) You must comply with the access and permissions to use content, information or functionality on the Site as agreed by us.
(c) You must not – and by using our Site, you agree not to:
- (i) modify copies of any copyrighted materials from our Site;
- (ii) use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text;
- (iii) delete or alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from our Site.
- If you wish to make any use of material on our Site other than that set out in this section, please email your request to: email@example.com.
Screenmobile’s name, logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of Screenmobile or Screenmobile’s affiliates or licensors. You must not – and by using our Site, you agree not to – use such marks without the prior written permission to you from Screenmobile. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on our Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
5. Prohibited Uses
- (i) in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, or local law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability;
- (ii) for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm an individual, the public, or property, or for any illegal purpose;
- (iii) to do anything that is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive, or misinforms the public;
- (iv) to do anything that is offensive, defamatory, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive or that solicits funds, advertisers, or sponsors for any purpose;
- (v) to share your User ID or make the functionality of the password-access portion of our Site available to multiple users through any means; or
(b) Additionally, you agree not to:
- (i) use our Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair our Site or interfere with any other party’s use of our Site, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through our Site;
- (ii) use any robot, spider, crawler, data mining tool or other automatic device, process or means to access our Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on our Site;
- (iii) use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on our Site or for any unauthorized purpose (including but not limited to reverse engineering, decompiling or disassembling any software, plug-ins or applications that might be a part of our Site) without prior written consent from Screenmobile to you;
- (iv) use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of our Site;
- (v) introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other type of software or similar material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- (vi) attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any Screenmobile system or network, or attempt to breach any security or authentication measures, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of our Site, the server on which our Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our Site;
- (vii) attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or
- (viii) otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of our Site.
6. Reliance on Information
(a) We obtain and post information from various sources and locations, including public resources, users such as you, and service providers. We cannot guarantee all information is current, accurate, or complete. Any information presented on or through our Site is made available to you solely for general information purposes, or for the specific purposes described on the Site or in the applicable agreement. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to our Site, or by anyone who may be informed by you – directly or indirectly – of any information on our Site.
(b) All information, statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
7. Changes to our Site
We may update the content on our Site from time to time, but the content of our Site is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on our Site may be out-of-date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
8. Information About You and Your Visits to our Site
9. Other Terms and Conditions
10. Social Media Features
(a) Our Site may provide links to certain social media features that enable you to:
- (i) link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on our Site;
- (ii) send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on and/or from our Site; or
- (iii) cause limited portions of content on our Site to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
- (i) establish a link from any website that is not owned by you;
- (ii) cause our Site or portions of our Site to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site;
- (iii) link to any part of our Site other than the Screenmobile homepage at screenmobile.com,or franchise.screenmobile.com; or
(c) You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
(d) We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time, with or without notice to you, in our sole discretion.
11. Links from our Site
If our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to our Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such other websites.
12. Geographic Restrictions
Screenmobile and this Site are based in the USA. We currently provide our Site for use only by persons who are located in the USA. We make no claims that our Site or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the USA. Access to our Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access our Site from outside the USA, you do so on your own initiative and you are solely responsible for compliance with local laws.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties
(a) You understand that we cannot guarantee – and we do not guarantee or warrant – the accuracy of the content on our Site (as described above) or that that files, data, or information available for downloading from the internet or our Site will be free of all viruses or other destructive code, or that our Site will be available on an uninterrupted, secure or error-free basis. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for antivirus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our Site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, YOUR MOBILE DEVICES, YOUR COMPUTER PROGRAMS, YOUR DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF OUR SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR SITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON OUR SITE, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO OUR SITE.
(b) YOUR USE OF OUR SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR FUNCTIONALITY OBTAINED THROUGH OUR SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. OUR SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR FUNCTIONALITY OBTAINED THROUGH OUR SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WHEN AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER SCREENMOBILE NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH SCREENMOBILE MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF OUR SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER SCREENMOBILE NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH SCREENMOBILE REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT OUR SITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR FUNCTIONALITY OBTAINED THROUGH OUR SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT OUR SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR SITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
(c) SCREENMOBILE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
(d) THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
14. Limitation on Liability
(a) IN NO EVENT WILL SCREENMOBILE, SCREENMOBILE’S AFFILIATES OR SCREENMOBILE’S LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, SCREENMOBILE’S SITE OR SCREENMOBILE’S SERVICES, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO SCREENMOBILE’S SITE, ANY CONTENT ON SCREENMOBILE’S SITE OR SUCH OTHER SITES OR ANY SERVICES OR FUNCTIONALITY OBTAINED THROUGH SCREENMOBILE’S SITE OR SUCH OTHER SITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
(b) THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
16. Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Dispute Resolution
17. Limitation on Time to File Claims
18. Waiver and Severability
19. Your Feedback, Comments and Suggestions for Improvements
a) Our Site is operated by Screenmobile, Inc in Thousand Palms, California, USA.; our office address is: 72-050A Corporate Way, Thousand Palms, California 92276
(b) We welcome your feedback, comments, suggestions for improvements, and requests for technical support and other communications relating to our Site (all collectively, your “Feedback”). Please email your Feedback to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. With respect to your Feedback that we receive from you, you grant to us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferable license under any and all intellectual property rights that you own or control to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon and otherwise exploit your Feedback that we receive from you for any purpose.
20. Entire Agreement