Effective Date: November 14, 2022
Last Updated: November 14, 2022
2. This policy describes the types of information that we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit screenmobile.com, franchise.screenmobile.com, or any Screenmobile mobile, tablet and other smart device applications, or application program interfaces including all content, functionality and services offered by us (all collectively our “Site”), whether as a guest or a registered user, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing your information.
- (a) This policy applies to information that we collect:
- (i) on our Site; and
- (ii) in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and us, or our Site.
- (b) This policy does not apply to information collected by:
- (i) us offline or through any other means, including on our behalf by any third party; or
- (ii) any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on our Site.
B. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on our Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use our Site. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at info@Screenmobile.com.
C. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
1. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information:
- (a) by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, business or home location address, email address, telephone number, activities, interests, memberships, or any other identifier by which you may be identified or contacted online or offline (your “personal information”); and/or
- (b) about your credentials used to access our Site, certain functionality on our, your internet connection, operating system and version, network type, advertising identifier, the equipment you use to access our Site, and usage details.
- (c) Personal information does not include publicly available information from government records or deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
2. We collect this information:
- (a) directly from you when you provide it to us;
- (b) automatically as you navigate through our Site or subscribe to our services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, network information, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies; and
- (c) from third parties, for example, our franchisees, affiliates, business partners, and service providers that provide data to Screenmobile or that you have authorized to provide data to Screenmobile.
D. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US.
1. The information we collect on or through our Site may include:
- (a) Information that you provide by filling in forms, subscribing, or requesting information on our Site. This includes information provided at the time you access our Site, subscribe or register to use our Site, download information or material, or request further information. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
- (b) Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us or respond to correspondence from us.
- (c) Your responses to surveys or questionnaires that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- (d) Details of transactions or activities you carry out through our Site.
- (e) Your search queries on our Site.
E. INFORMATION WE GATHER VIA AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES.
1. As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to gather certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- (a) details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data, and the resources that you access and use on our Site; and
- (b) information about your mobile device or computer, your network or internet connection, including your IP address and advertising identifier, operating system, and browser type.
2. We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party Sites or other online services.
3. We may maintain automatically collected information or associate it with your personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. Collecting this information helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- (a) Understand usage patterns.
- (b) Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
- (c) Speed up your searches.
- (d) Recognize you when you return to our Site.
4. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- (b) Web Beacons . Pages of our Site and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that may permit Screenmobile, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Site statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Site content and verifying system and server integrity).
2. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about such activities, an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt-out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see the section titled “CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION” below.
G. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
1. We, or our service providers, use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- (a) To present our Site and its contents to you.
- (b) To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- (c) To perform analytics, machine learning and other technical assessments to improve or expand our services, processing platforms, databases and database management, and customer service offerings.
- (d) To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide your information to us.
- (e) To provide you with notices about your account.
- (g) To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though our Site.
- (h) To contact you about Screenmobile products or services that may be of interest to you.
- (i) To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site.
- (j) If you have difficulties getting our Site or services to work as desired, to assist us and you in helping to identify the root cause of your problem.
- (k) In any other way we may describe at the time you provide the information to us.
- (l) For any other purpose with your consent.
H. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
1. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- (a) to our subsidiaries, affiliates, and franchisees;
- (b) to contractors, service providers, and other third parties that we use to support our business;
- (c) to anyone you have authorized to provide your data to Screenmobile;
- (d) to a potential buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Screenmobile’s equity or assets which occurs for any reason, in which your personal information held by our Site users might be among the assets transferred;
- (e) to fulfill the purpose for which you provide the information to us;
- (f) for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information to us; and
- (g) with your consent.
3. We may also disclose your personal information:
- (a) to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory requirement;
- (c) if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Screenmobile, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
I. CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
1. We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- (b) Promotional Offers from Screenmobile. If you do not wish to have your email address or other contact information used by Screenmobile to promote our products or services, you may opt-out by contacting us at info@Screenmobile.com. If we have sent you an unwanted promotional email, you may click on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of the email, or forward that unwanted email to us at info@Screenmobile.com, asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to or by Screenmobile as a result of Screenmobile providing services to you or other transactions.
- (c) Push Notifications. We may deliver notifications to your mobile device. You can disable these notifications by deleting the relevant service or by changing the settings on your mobile device or by contacting us at info@Screenmobile.com.
J. ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You may send us an email at info@Screenmobile.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not be able to accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
K. YOUR STATE PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California, Nevada, Colorado, Virginia, Connecticut, or Utah resident, your state’s laws may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your specific state rights please contact us at info@Screenmobile.com.
Our Site collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months and we disclosed the personal information to the following categories of third parties for a business purpose.
|Category of Information Collected||Examples||Category of Third-Party Recipient|
|Identifiers.||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.||Service Providers; Affiliates; Franchisees; Advertising Partners|
|Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||A name, signature, address, telephone number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information.Commercial information.
Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
|Service Providers; Affiliates; Franchisees; Advertising Partners|
|Commercial information.||Records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||Service Providers; Affiliates; Franchisees; Advertising Partners|
|Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||Service Providers (including cloud services, website hosts and developers, SEO providers, internet providers, data analytics providers, business communications and collaboration tools, and social networks); Advertising Partners|
|Professional or employment-related information.||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||Service Providers|
In the preceding 12 months, we have not disclosed consumer personal information to any third party in a manner that would be considered a sale under the CCPA.
California Shine the Light Law: The California “Shine the Light” law permits consumers to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their personal information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of personal information disclosed to those parties. To make such a request, please send an email to info@Screenmobile.com.Your request must include information to affirm your identity and provide us with a current California address for response.
To learn more about how you can exercise your specific rights under CCPA regarding your personal information, including rights to know, change and delete personal information, please contact us at info@Screenmobile.com. We will not discriminate against anyone for exercising any of their CCPA rights.
L. NON-U.S. RESIDENTS.
Our products and services are provided and the Site and its servers are operated in the United States. If you are a resident of a country or jurisdiction outside the United States, please be aware that your personal information will be transferred to, processed, maintained, and used on computers, servers, and systems located where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you choose to use our Site or services, you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to such transfer, processing, and use in the United States and elsewhere.
M. DATA SECURITY
1. We and our service providers have implemented measures designed to help us keep your personal information secure from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet or a wireless network is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to or from our Site or via email. Any transmission of your personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Site.
2. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. If you have a password to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We may request that you change your password from time to time. We are not responsible for any loss of data, data corruption, or otherwise unauthorized access.
N. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA
P. CONTACT INFORMATION