Elegance, charm, and sophistication.
Wish there were better styled options for screen doors? Screenmobile knows your frustrations, which is why we offer great traditional and high quality wood options. We will work with you to find the best wood for your stylish new screen door. Wood screen doors may not be as resilient as aluminum screen doors, but they are more stylish. These doors are very common in custom and historic applications to add to the curb appeal of the house. You can even add storm panels to further protect your wooden screen door.
Wood types vary throughout the country, but among the most commonly used woods are pine and oak which do well under a covered porch, out of the weather. Douglas Fir, Cedar, and Mahogany, on the other hand, are better suited for exposure to the weather.
Each wood screen door is unique and may have knots to add to its originality. For more information about our selection of wood screen doors and how they can keep your home stylish and cool, please call Screenmobile. We will be happy to provide you with additional information about any of our products and a free estimate. You Call. We Screen.
- Wood screen doors are more stylish than traditional aluminum screens.
- Along with helping preserve the overall look of a historical home, they add to its charm and character.
- They increase the curb appeal of your home.
Keep your home feeling fresh
- Wood screen doors are a great way to cool off your home without needing to use electricity.
- Easiest way to get the air moving so you can breathe easier.
- An easy solution for keeping bugs and debris out.